Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Elaine

I have 3 awesome kids. I want to brag and show off about each one, but I think I'll take them one at a time. I'll start with my daughter, Elaine. Just because she will be most likely to see my blog before the other two. Hi, Elaine... it's all about you today.

Elaine is 25 years old. She was born here in Prescott Valley but moved to Phoenix a few years ago to work down there and be a 'big city girl'. I grew up in Phoenix so I don't see the draw, but I guess everyone has to find out for themselves.

Look what a cutie she was.


And what a beauty she grew up to be.

She has a beautiful daughter, Shayla, who is a real sweetheart. We get to see her pretty often, especially when she has a break from school and can stay with us for a week or two at a time. We enjoy having her here and always look forward to her visits. She is 8 years old now.



Elaine lives with her boyfriend, Kevin.

Together they own a business called 'Grunion Fabrication'. They build custom cars. Kevin is very good at what he does and Elaine takes care of the business part of it. She built them an amazing website and runs the showroom. Their website is: http://grunionfabrication.com/

Here are a couple of the cars they've worked on. The purple one belongs to James Hetfield from Metallica. Kevin did the suspension on it for Rick Dore who is famous for his custom cars. The 1955 Buick belongs to Elaine and Kevin and is a work in progress.

1953 Buick Skylark


1955 Buick

They love what they do and work very hard. They go to lots of car shows to promote their business. They just moved to a new location with more exposure and are hoping their business will continue to grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, What an adorable baby I was :-)

Anonymous said...

I loved reading what you wrote about all your children. You really have raised three great kids... I loved seeing the baby pictures! Yes Elaine you were a cute kid! Lol