Monday, October 13, 2008

Damian

Today, it's about Damian. He's my oldest at 29 years old. Scary to think I have a child that's almost 30. He will be 30 in December, so I better get used to the idea soon. He was born in Georgia while Alan and I were going to school. We moved to Arizona when he was 2 years old so I don't think he remembers too much about Georgia. I'm just glad he never developed a southern accent.


Wow... another cute kid, eh?

Damian is living in Phoenix and, temporarily, he is staying with my parents so he can save a little money and to help them with things Dad isn't able to do anymore. He is working in the heating and air conditioning field and really likes his job. He works for a small company and enjoys all of the responsibilities of his job and the hands-on aspect. He was always a hands-on kinda kid so this job fits him well.
Still cute at 30.

He is divorced and his 3 children live in Prescott Valley so he comes up every other weekend to be with them. He's a good daddy and loves his kids. I'm glad we get to see them so often, too.


Savannah (4) and Jocelynn (8)


Jacob (6)

Damian has lots of interests including: hiking, bike riding, volleyball, disc golf, and lately he's been working on hydrogen fuel alternative ideas. He also helps Elaine and Kevin at their shop when he has time.

So, that's my kids. They are all good, friendly, thoughtful, hard working people and I'm very proud of all of them.

No comments: