Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ahh... It's over

Well, I finally did it. Many years ago, I used to give lectures at my office but just simply got out of the habit of doing it. We decided about a month ago, that we should start doing lectures again so I've been writing and rewriting my lecture and practicing and creating a new flip chart so my lecture would be up to speed with current issues and new information. Tonight, I gave my first lecture to about 15 people and it turned out really well. I'm so happy it's over and people were very interested in it so now I will be doing this lecture every other week or so and hopefully, inspiring people to refer others to our office and understanding why they are really there. What a huge relief to have that behind me. Yay! I'm feeling good..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good job Mom!