Saturday, March 28, 2009

We've had some wind.

We've had some wind lately. Uh... we've had ALOT of wind lately. Now usually in the winter time our yard gets neglected alot and looks pretty scraggly about this time of year. But, the wind has blown some tumbleweeds around in the yard and it's looking especially bad. Take a look:

This is just outside the front door.


This is next to the spa.


This is between the yard and the front drive.


This is the front yard next to the kids fort.


This is my poor porch swing after the big wind.


This is all the tumbleweeds I had to sweep off the driveway before I could get my car in the garage.
I asked Alan if we could burn them today and he said that it was supposed to be windy again tomorrow and that these would be gone and new ones would take their place so... we left them. Attractive lawn ornaments.. dontcha think?