Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My New Room

We've lived in this house for 13 years but I've never really felt like we've completed very many rooms. All of the rooms are still the original white walls and the same carpet. I'm tired of it! So.... this weekend we started working on one of the upstairs bedrooms. I wanted to make a room sort of an office/exercise room. We tore up the disgustingly dirty and stained old carpet, had a "wood" floor put down and I painted the walls. It's not done, but it's well on its way and I really love the color and the floor. Take a look:
Before:


After:

Alan needs to organize his desk and I still have some things to put in the closet and I want to hang some stuff on the walls. We're also putting a Murphy Bed in there so we can still use it as a guest room. It will be a busy room!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks SO different! I like your paint color too :)

Shayla said...

It does look nice.:)