Friday, December 5, 2008

Mary's Quilt

My friend, Mary, came over to use my HandiQuilter. She had a little quilt she wanted to finish so I told her she could borrow my machine for a day. She's done a couple of other quilts on it so she didn't need much instruction from me and she got it finished in just a couple of hours.





How Pretty!


While Mary was at my house, I hit my foot on the wood stove hearth and thought I had broken a bone in my foot. So.. after she left I went to the office and x-rayed my foot. It hurt so bad! After 5 pictures (I didn't want to believe it wasn't broken), we decided there wasn't a broken bone in there and I came home to ice. After icing and elevating my foot the rest of the evening, my foot was perfectly fine by the next day. How could something that hurt so bad, get better so fast??

No comments: