Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Presents

Ok... I can't stand it anymore not to share what I've been working on. I can't post the finished quilt because I'm at the office now and my pictures are at home, but I snagged a picture of the unfinished project off of my quilt groups website. Now.. you have to be quiet because this is a gift for one of my kids.. Landon to be exact. But, the chance of him seeing it between now and Christmas is pretty slim because he and Tracy will be driving here on Friday, so I'm going to put it on here now. I'm so sneaky!



The finished quilt is king sized and came out pretty cool. I finished quilting it yesterday so now I can move on to other things that need to be done before Christmas. It's fun having so many projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! it looks so hard to do! you will have to post the finished project for us to see too!