Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The project that Tracy had for me to do was make these cool pillows for her living room furniture. Tracy and Landon had recovered these sofas and did an excellent job. I'm working on a quilt for their living room using the same yellow/orange/red color theme. You can see it hanging over the banister behind the sofa. I'll post a picture of it when it's finished.



Tracy's Aunt Sue was at their house the whole week before we got there and was busy working on all sorts of things preparing for the wedding. She did all of the flower arranging, too.


Two nights before the wedding, the men went out to a bachelor party so us girls stayed home and had a party of our own. We had shots called Chocolate Cake which was delicious and drank lots of wine. Tracy said it was a wine tasting to decide which wines they wanted to serve at the reception, but I'm not sure our input was very helpful. We just wanted to laugh...
They had their rehersal dinner in their back yard. Tracy's mom, Linda, made a yummy vegetarian lasagna to feed all these people. I hardly did any cooking while I was there because Linda and Aunt Sue did most of it. I'm glad.. they're good cooks!


The morning of the wedding, after all of the odds and ends of preparation were completed, the girls went to a hotel to get themselves ready and this is what the guys did.... played POKER!

No comments: