Friday, April 3, 2009

My next quilt

I'm very excited about the quilt that I'm starting....even though I'm not finished with the last one I started a couple of weeks ago. I just got some fabric so I can finish that one so now I'll just have to decide which one I want to work on next. Anyway, the new one that I've started is a double wedding ring. It's an old traditional pattern but not the easiest thing to make because every seam is a curve. This is a picture of a traditional double wedding ring quilt..... however.... This is NOT what my quilt will look like... that's why I'm so excited about it. It will be turquoise, orange, purple and black... Woohoo!! I will put a picture of my design up that I drew in my Electric Quilt program, soon. I'm only going to make it wall hanging size because I don't need a bed sized quilt. This is gonna be fun!

No comments: