Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Miscellaneous

Yes.. I know... I haven't posted in awhile but there hasn't been too much going on here since the holidays. I'll just put a few random pictures of things around here since Christmas.

I've been making some quilt tops, but can't quilt them because Mary has been here working on her own quilt and it's HUGE. It's almost done and I will be able to work on my own soon.
Mary's Beautiful Quilt
Alan was digging something in the yard and uncovered this little king snake that was hibernating. Isn't it cute?
Damian's kids were here last weekend. I let them play games and draw in the computer when they're here. When I got back to check email the kids had drawn this scribble on Paint and I thought it was pretty cool so I saved it. I'm not sure who drew it.. probably Jocelynn or Jacob.
Anyway, like I said... not much going on lately. This weekend is Shayla's birthday so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post after that. They're going ROCK CLIMBING!

No comments: