Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to update my blog. Besides the fact that I don't have any new pictures to add. But, here is what is happening in my life:

In the next 4 weeks I have way too much going on and I'm feeling kinda stressed over the whole thing! This coming weekend is Mother's Day and I will be going to Phoenix on Saturday to a Mother's Day luncheon with my mom and sisters. Then on Sunday I'll stay down there to visit with my folks and with Elaine.

Monday is my quilt guild meeting and the last meeting of the quilt show committee before the show on June 5th and 6th. I am the publicity chairman and am feeling very much lax in my duties. I have been trying to keep up with stuff, but I still have several things to do before the show (and almost no time to do them). I spent the entire day this past Monday putting posters up around Prescott and Prescott Valley.

Then on Tuesday evening after work, I have a meeting with another quilt group and I'm supposed to teach a class on making the Seven Sisters quilt block. For this class I haven't done one second's worth of preparation... yet.

On the 17th I have a group of ladies that will be coming over to my house for a 'sewing room tour'. We will be going to 4 people's house for a progressive lunch and to see everyone's sewing rooms. We will be doing this for 3 days, spread out over 3 months. It will be fun... but mine is the first house and I have to make some kind of appetisers for the ladies, plus clean up my messy sewing room before they get here!

The next day I have a lecture at the office, and then the next day Veda is getting here! She and Pat and Pat's daughter, Colleen, are coming here before we take off on the 23rd to go backpacking for a week in Zion National Park. We will be back on June 1st and then the quilt show is the 5th and 6th.

No wonder I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and it's amazing that I feel like I have the time to sit here and write all this!

No comments: