Monday, February 16, 2009

We Got Snow!

Guess what! It snowed! It hasn't snowed this much in many years and I have to say that we enjoyed it.... at least to look at. Schools were closed and the roads were pretty icy for awhile but I still went to work and didn't seem to have any cancellations because of snow. It looked so pretty until we let Doc outside, then the front yard looked like this:


I don't think he had ever seen snow before and he thought we had put it there just for him.

As I was leaving for work, Alan got into the spa. I was jealous that he got to enjoy the snow more than I did from work. The good part is that it's supposed to snow again! Although, the forcast is for snow tonight and, guess what... I have to work tomorrow. Dang...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You should have gotten a picture of dad rolling in the snow after he got out of the spa....

Anonymous said...

Not fair you got snow! According to the weather station on my phone, you have a chance for snow yet AGAIN tonight. That hot tub sure does look nice!